Swimming Pools 2020
BEAR CREEK VILLAGE POOL SCHEDULES
15918 Boulder Oaks at Rippling Water
August 3, 2020 Closed for the 2020 Season
4702 Hidden Springs at Laurel Heights
Open daily: June 3 - September 7 (Labor Day): 11am-9pm
Saturdays & Sundays after Labor Day during September: 11am-7pm
This year will bring exciting changes to our swimming pools! First of all, we've contracted with a new pool company, Aquatic Management of Houston, and are expecting excellent service from them this year. We will also begin using colorful wristbands for entry into the pools.
For the safety of our residents & lifeguards these are the BCV Pool Practices until further notice:
- Residents only - residents are our first priority
- Bring your own comfy sports chair to sit on
- Continue at least 6 foot social distancing while relaxing on the deck
- Capacity at each pool is 102 people (50%)
- If you are not feeling well, please stay home
NEW THIS YEAR: Info on our WRISTBAND program
The number of wristbands per property free of charge will be determined by the following:
- Number of adults - 13 & older - who legally reside at the property
- Number of children - under 13 - who legally reside at the property
- 4 guest wristbands per property
All resident wristbands listed above will be distributed free throughout the summer. Until Hunter's Park Community Association COVID19 capacity restrictions are lifted, no guests will be allowed at either pool to allow more residents to enter. Therefore, no white guest wristbands will be handed out once distribution starts. As State of Texas restrictions are relaxed, 4 free guest wristbands will be available for pick up from the office. There is a $5 per wristband charge for resident replacements. (Please note: Grandchildren are considered to be guests unless they legally reside at the property).
THESE TWO FORMS MUST BE COMPLETED AND SIGNED
IN ORDER TO RECEIVE ANY WRISTBANDS
AND BE ADMITTED TO EITHER POOL:
By signing these forms, you verify that you've read and will agree to abide by all Swimming Pool Rules
and the Release of Liability.
HOW TO RECEIVE YOUR WRISTBANDS
The HPCA office is closed to the public until further notice due to COVID19. Pool wristband forms are located in a basket at the resident entrance of the community center. Please fill out the form and drop it in the mail slot located to the right of the resident entrance, along with copies of the necessary documentation listed below. Office staff will drop off your wristbands on your doorstep within a day or two.
WHAT YOU'LL NEED:
- Homeowners must show ID with the BCV property address or a utility bill with their name on it.
- Renters must show ID with the BCV property address or a utility bill with their name on it, as well as a current copy of your lease that includes the names of all who currently reside at the BCV property.
All assessments must be paid in full before pool wristbands can be distributed to the residents of a property.
Always sign in at the pool front desk and remember NO WRISTBAND, NO ENTRY, NO EXCEPTIONS. And, as always, follow all of the pool rules and directives from the lifeguards. Residents can be asked to leave if necessary and may also be banned from pools if rules are not followed.
Pool Parties: Due to COVID19 restrictions, no pool parties will be allowed this pool season.