Swimming Pools 2021
THE 2021 BEAR CREEK VILLAGE POOL SEASON
Thank you for respecting the COVID19 restrictions
that had to be put in place in 2020
Many other neighborhood pools did not open
and will not open again in 2021
As of May 3, 2021
please see restrictions listed below
THE 2021 POOL SEASON SCHEDULE
AND WRISTBAND PICK UP DATES ARE ALSO LISTED BELOW
BEAR CREEK VILLAGE POOL SCHEDULES
4702 Hidden Springs at Laurel Heights
Open Saturdays and Sundays May 1 through May 23: 11AM - 9PM
Open DAILY May 28 through August 17: 11AM - 9PM
After August 17 closed for the 2021 season
(Closed Tuesdays for Maintenance)
15918 Boulder Oaks at Rippling Water
Open DAILY May 28 through September 6: 11AM - 9PM
Open Saturday & Sundays after Labor Day in September: 11AM - 7PM
After September 26 closed for the 2021 season
(Closed Thursdays for Maintenance)
For the safety of our residents & lifeguards these are the BCV Pool Practices until further notice:
- Guests will be allowed. Be sure to get Guest wristbands for them, see below
- Bring your own comfy sports chair to sit on
- Continue at least 6 foot social distancing while relaxing on the deck
- Capacity at each pool is 102 people (50%)
- If you are not feeling well, please stay home
All assessments must be paid in full before pool wristbands can be distributed to the residents of a property
A total of 8 resident wristbands will be given out per property
another 4 guest wrist bands may be purchased
THESE TWO FORMS MUST BE COMPLETED AND SIGNED
IN ORDER TO RECEIVE ANY WRISTBANDS
AND BE ADMITTED TO EITHER POOL:
By signing these forms, you verify that you've read and will agree to abide by all Swimming Pool Rules
and the Release of Liability.
FREE & FINAL RESIDENT WRISTBAND PICK UP DATES at the Community Center:
Thursday May 6 1PM - 7:30PM
Thursday May 13 1PM - 5PM
Thursday May 20 1PM - 5PM
Thursday May 27 1PM - 7:30PM
As of May 3, GUESTS WILL BE ALLOWED, a maximum of 4 GUEST Wristbands per property can be purchased at a charge of $5 per Guest Wristband during the above dates and times.
WHAT YOU'LL NEED:
- Homeowners must show ID with the BCV property address or a utility bill with their name on it.
- Renters must show ID with the BCV property address or a utility bill with their name on it, as well as a current copy of your lease that includes the names of all who currently reside at the BCV property.
- If possible but not required, please bring completed forms provided above, this will save time during the early pick up dates.
Always sign in at the pool front desk and remember NO WRISTBAND, NO ENTRY, NO EXCEPTIONS. Follow all pool rules and directives from the lifeguards. Residents can be asked to leave if necessary and may also be banned from pools if rules are not followed.
Pool Parties: Will pool parties be allowed? As of 5/3/2021 no pool parties are being allowed, but check back as this could change.