Bear Creek Village. A Great Place to Live in Houston, Texas
  Bear Creek Village
Bear Creek. A residential community in Houston, Texas Bear Creek. A residential community in Houston, Texas
Login | Register
About Us
Public Documents
Contact Us
Board Members
Flood Notes
Important Numbers
Newsletter Items
PETS: Lost & Found
Swimming Pools
The "Fine Print"
Helpful Articles

This site is maintained by Hunter's Park Community Association, Inc. and is designed to be a communications center and an information resource for our residents. Feel free to contact us with your comments and suggestions.

STORM DEBRIS PICK-UP: News from Harris County Pct. 4 - From July 5 – July 15, HCP4 will make two public dumpsters available for homeowner storm debris. Transportation of the material is up to the homeowner. These public dumpsters are located at 4603 Spring Cypress Road. You will be required to complete a “Public Dumpster Use Form.”  Click here for the form, or go to -> Assistance -> Public Dumpster Use Form. After July 15, storm debris will no longer be accepted at the public dumpsters. See the Public Dumpster Use Form for a list of what items they will accept after July 15.
Questions? Contact the County’s Community Assistance Department at 281-353-8424.
POOL CARDS: The FREE pool card distribution times have passed. To obtain a card, complete & send this application, along with $10 per card, to the HPCA office in person, or by mail, fax or email. Proof of residency must be provided. (If renting, you must provide a valid ID and a copy of your lease agreement naming occupants of household.)
EMERGENCY PREPAREDNESS APP released by Harris County: A free app is available for download on iTunes & Google Play as ReadyHarris. This app, available in both English & Spanish, delivers real time weather alerts, hosts a step-by-step guide to building a personalized family disaster plan, offers survival tip sheets, maps evacuation routes and locates local emergency services.
Need assistance or want to volunteer?
Apply for FEMA assistance:
Harris County Permit Hotline:
Report your home as flooded:
Debris Removal Info from the County:
Household Hazardous Waste Information:
Updates from our regular trash service:
WCA NOTE:  If you need assistance concerning your regular trash service, contact WCA directly at 281-368-8397.
HPCA Board Meeting
Thursday, August 11th, 2016 6:30 PM, HPCA Community Center - 4503 Hickory Downs Drive
Come One, Come All!

HPCA Board Meeting
Thursday, September 8th, 2016 6:30 PM, HPCA Community Center - 4503 Hickory Downs Drive
Residents Welcome!


© Copyright 2016 Bear Creek | Community Website by HOA Sites | Terms of Use | Admin